We love data. We need data to answer our research questions. But in order to do so, we must select the right kind of data to collect and how to collect it.
During our discussions, we will help you decide on your…
- Independent variables
- These are your interventions, your programs, your policies, your risk factors.
- Dependent variables
- These are the things that you think will change as a result of your intervention, program, policy, or risk factor.
- These are other variables that may impact your dependent variable and need to be accounted for.
Once you have decided what data to collect, you can collect your data using…
- Face-to-face interviews
- Where research staff records any data provided by the subjects using structure, semi-structured, or unstructured interviews.
- In-person surveys
- Where subjects personally answer your questions in a location of your choosing.
- Online surveys
- Where subjects personally answer your questions through online survey services